02 March 2013


Flowering loveliness found on my walk this morning. Flowering, but could not for the life of me get the flowers to stay in focus on film. a bit blurred. I also had wandered a bit onto someone's else lawn to try to scoop up the flowering loveliness....so I didn't want to stay there too long, waiting for magic to happen. I just moved on. Last night there was a soft jasmine scented air that cloaked our shoulders when we were out and about. 

So perfect. In the stillness, away from traffic and noise, seeing the lights of los angeles in the distance and the scent of jasmine flirting around us, it felt as if we had stumbled on a perfect piece of momentary perfection. Makes up a bit for my out of focus flowers. 


XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello there! I love it so when you leave a bit of a note to let me know how you are and what you are thinking. I always love to hear about the things inspiring you and moving you through your day.

About Recently...