11 December 2013

| november writes :: first snow


to knit: quick, a warm set of mitts
to play: making cheeks rosy, pink pinched

There is nothing so glorious

as a pair of red mittens, 

on the hands of a young child

as she plays in the winter white snow.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
here is a small remnant of words from last months november writes series. amanda is into december prompts now so I encourage you to check out the series over in write alm // habit of being. xxoo



3 comments:

  1. These are some beautiful words. And I'm excited to have found write alm's prompts. Very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! there you are! red mittens and snow. what a lovely concept. reminds me of that book I just read....The Snow Child, wonderful read by the way.
    please pop over to my place for a giveaway! I'd love to see you there.
    XOXOXO
    C

    ReplyDelete

hello there! I love it so when you leave a bit of a note to let me know how you are and what you are thinking. I always love to hear about the things inspiring you and moving you through your day.

About Recently...