05 January 2014

one | 52 | clickety-clack call of the week's end

cleaning house. wondering why we have a giraffe on our dining room table. saying goodbye to the christmas decorations. watching, from afar, my youngest building legos (the b+w p.o.v. from the couch). spending time with my middle. capturing our sweet old Bella (dog) up on the couch (where she is not supposed to be, but loves to be). we have been utterly lazy. no news of fabulous journeys over winter break from this house. but as i have said/quoted before, "enough is as good as a feast."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
joining in with BeetleShack for weekly stills + Habit of Being for weekending  xxoo

14 comments:

  1. Who needs fabulous journeys when you can spend time with the people you love the most, in your own home? Sounds like a lovely time together. I wish you a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I need to be reminded that it is okay to sometimes be a home-body. Happy New Year to you!
      xo

      Delete
  2. Sounds relaxed and blissful. A feast indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that doggy face!! Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello A, loving the muted tones in your photos right now. I've lost my mojo for photo taking - not sure why - must try harder.

    Wanted to ask if you use Goodreads? I'm looking for more recommendations and it can be a great way to tune into people you feel you may have common tastes with ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello my dear! I have signed up, but I never update it. Perhaps I need to work it into my new years plans! I will try to look you up! (not sure what my user name is.... will have to look that up too.) xo

      Delete
  5. A great look into your week that was. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love your photos … as I always do … and so glad we're doing this new linky together :0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Its like going out for tea once a week.... kinda? xo

      Delete
  7. Beautiful photos as always Rebecca. The Christmas decorations came down here this week too, always a bit of a downer, especially as no one ever wants to help pack them away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the giraffe on the table & your doggy is looking very comfortable in that place where she is not meant to be x

    ReplyDelete

hello there! I love it so when you leave a bit of a note to let me know how you are and what you are thinking. I always love to hear about the things inspiring you and moving you through your day.

About Recently...