21 January 2013

Gratitude Mondays

Gratitude Mondays






 Today I am grateful for wonderful
landscape design that promotes beauty and sensibility in this arid climate we live in.




I am grateful for the grace in these olive trees; and for the wayward sun, that pushes through the fog and dusts the landscape. 

 I am also grateful for the sweet bungalow homes that are attached to the lawns. I am grateful for them as they foster my own dreams of making a house into a home for our unruly bunch.






I am also grateful for the pups. They both live the life of a dog to the best of their ability (which often is not my high standard). But they live into their ability as well as they can...for the life of a dog. 



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello there! I love it so when you leave a bit of a note to let me know how you are and what you are thinking. I always love to hear about the things inspiring you and moving you through your day.

About Recently...