28 February 2013

Thoughts for a Thursday: JUST the Thing to Share!

This is a wonderful set of rules written by Sister Corita Kent in the late 60's. I found it on Brain Pickings today via Lisa Congdon's FB page. The rules set themselves apart from any religion/religiosity. 
I love it! I absolutely can't chose which one is my favorite, though one that does stand out to me is Rule Six. "Nothing is a Mistake. There is no win & no fail. There is Only Make." So perfect for me, especially today.  

Is there one in particular that sticks out or speaks to you? Is there a rule that you would add? I would love to know! 
      XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello there! I love it so when you leave a bit of a note to let me know how you are and what you are thinking. I always love to hear about the things inspiring you and moving you through your day.

About Recently...